Research Knowledge and Management
The mandate of this division is to Coordinate and promote all health research for efficient health system development and knowledge sharing:
- Serves as a secretariat to the National Health Research.
- Ensure all health research guidelines are adhered to.
- Provision of support for the establishment of a health research data bank.
- Serves as secretariat to National Health Research Ethics Committee.
- Facilitation of capacity building for stakeholders on health research.
- Ensuring compliance with ethical guidelines by individual and cooperate researchers.
- Acquisition and development of library services.
- Provision of library services including readers’ service, technical services, e-library, and international access.
- Storage of library resources.
DIRECTOR OF DHPRS
DR. NGOZI. R. C. AZODOH
MBBS (Nig.), MPH, PGD(PAD), MPA, MSc (Health Systems Mgt)
Director, Health Planning, Research & Statistics
Dr. Ngozi R.C. Azodoh is a Public Health Physician, a consummate administrator, an accomplished manager, and an experienced coordinator of complex health projects. She currently serves as Director/ Head of the Department of Health Planning, Research, and Statistics of the FMoH.